rencontre latino ado —————————ALREADY FILLED——————
We’re looking for creative and passionate engineers who love solving challenging technical problems, who care passionately about the art of software engineering, the quality, and maintainability of source code.
As part of our team, you will work with a small team of engineers to design, develop, and deliver web-based applications and services.
• 5+ years of experience developing web applications, services, and APIs.
• Programming in major languages, such as Node.js, Java, Ruby, Python.
• Legally authorized to work in the U.S without any sponsorship.
• Good communication skills.
mindesteinzahlung binäre option 10 min DESIRED SKILLS
• Experience and understanding of one or more different agile methodologies, including Scrum and Agile.
• Experience with source code management tools like Git.